CODA used strong contrasting colors to design a limited edition cassette with the atmosphere of the 1980s and 1990s. The tape contains @emmmahotel songs with Retro Synth Pop style with a dreamy vibe.
Emmahotel is a Hong Kong indie group formed in Hong Kong in 2017, consist of Ernest Cheng and Nel Yau. From the perspective of 90s city boy, with hope and loss, experience the bittersweet of unreachable love. With hazy guitar, airy synths, and groovy bass, Emmahotel brings back the retro synth-pop and dance music alongside a dreamy vibe, to reappear the resplendent and glitter late 20 century.
1.濛瀧 1992 (Trail)
2. mon Chéri
4. Lonely social club
2. 6 p.m. (interlude)
3. Old fashion
Free express shipping on all orders. All domestic orders are shipped with SF Express.
Macau and China
$100 HKD shipping charge on orders below $3,000 HKD.
Free express shipping on orders over $3,000 HKD. All orders are shipped with SF Express.
You are required to provide SF Express with your ID card by uploading to SF Express website for completing the custom clearance within 4 days after your orders is dispatched.
$200 HKD shipping charge on orders below $3,000 HKD.
Free express shipping on orders over $3,000 HKD. All international orders are shipped with FedEx.
All orders are typically dispatched within 3 business day. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has been dispatched.
TAXES AND DUTIES
All taxes and import duties are excluded in the final price. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes upon delivery. CODA is not responsible for any charges incurred in the recipient's country from customs, duties or taxes. Please note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
You can request a return or exchange within 7 days of the date you received your parcel, which must meet the following conditions:
- The return must be requested within 7 days of the delivery date.
- The items must be in its original, unworn, unaltered, unwashed condition.
- The items must be returned with all original tags and packaging.
- All discounted items, including any discount codes used are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- CODA will not accept any returned products without prior written communication via email and authorised confirmation.
CODA reserves the right not to accept the returns which do not comply with the return policy. Returns that do not respect the policy may be sent back to the original shipping address.
HOW TO INITIATE A RETURN
- To initiate a return, please send a request for a return authorization to our customer service email, email@example.com, within 7 days of receiving your order, as indicated by the order number, account information and delivery tracking number.
- You will receive a return authorization form and instructions once your return request is provisionally approved.
- You are responsible for the return shipping charges.
- Once the returned item has been quality checked and approved, CODA will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Please note that it can take up to 7 business days to process the refund.