CODA begins to expand the accessories line on SS22 season, by focusing on the concept of "past and future", we search for different navajo silverware from all over the world. The materials on the necklace and bracelet are all hand-crafted and oiled by craftsmen. Makes each necklace unique and develops a unique hue over time. The length of each necklace is made in a popular length of 50-55cm.
The saucer-shaped silverware is crafted by navajo craftsmen and because of hand-polishing and oiling, each piece is unique in shape and colour. In the silverware construction, there is a flying saucer-shaped silverware, with a lobster clasp and a silver medal engraved with CODA on the back half. It adds a sense of hierarchy and modernity to the whole necklace.
Necklace in saucer beads and sterling silver.
Embossed logo hardware.
Metal, 925 sterling silver.
Handcrafted in Hong Kong.
Silverware will turn to a unique natural colour after gradually used and contact with human body.
Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
Free express shipping on all orders. All domestic orders are shipped with SF Express.
Macau and China
$100 HKD shipping charge on orders below $2,000 HKD.
Free express shipping on orders over $2,000 HKD. All orders are shipped with SF Express.
You are required to provide SF Express with your ID card by uploading to SF Express website for completing the custom clearance within 4 days after your orders is dispatched.
$150 HKD shipping charge on orders below $2,000 HKD for Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
$200 HKD shipping charge on orders below $2,000 HKD for rest of the world.
Free express shipping on orders over $2,000 HKD. All international orders are shipped with FedEx.
All orders are typically dispatched within 3 business day. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has been dispatched.
TAXES AND DUTIES
All taxes and import duties are excluded in the final price. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes upon delivery. CODA is not responsible for any charges incurred in the recipient's country from customs, duties or taxes. Please note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
You can request a return or exchange within 14 days of the date you received your parcel, which must meet the following conditions:
- The return must be requested within 14 days of the delivery date.
- The items must be in its original, unworn, unaltered, unwashed condition.
- The items must be returned with all original tags and packaging.
- All discounted items, including any discount codes used are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- CODA will not accept any returned products without prior written communication via email and authorised confirmation.
CODA reserves the right not to accept the returns which do not comply with the return policy. Returns that do not respect the policy may be sent back to the original shipping address.
HOW TO INITIATE A RETURN
- To initiate a return, please send a request for a return authorization to our customer service email, email@example.com, within 14 days of receiving your order, as indicated by the order number, account information and delivery tracking number.
- You will receive a return authorization form and instructions once your return request is provisionally approved.
- You are responsible for the return shipping charges.
- Once the returned item has been quality checked and approved, CODA will issue a refund to the original method of payment and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Please note that it can take up to 3-5 business days to process the refund.